Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fukked up dream

I had a dream just now, it was a 'horror-action genre' dream, one that was quite surreal I woke up and accidentally banged my head next to the wall.

Ok, here's what happened.......in my dream:

1. I saw a girl being butchered by some madman in a room. Intestines, brains, limbs flying everywhere. At one corner, I was limbs being stacked up like a mountain. Just imagine Hostel + Midnight Meat Train then you'll get what I mean.

2. Next the room was revealed to be a secret lair of a hypermarket......ok.

3. I see the butcher drinking the blood of the victim he just minced. He went into another room and got himself another girl, I assume he kidnapped quite a few of them to satisfy his meal or desire for gore.

4. The 2nd girl was strapped onto some weird drilling machine. Oh umm I cant really recall the details but only remembered that the drill went into the girl's boob.......ok.

5. SOMEHOW, the 2nd girl managed to escape despite having 2 huge holes on her boobs. The butcher was chasing her from behind. She got out, found herself in the middle of a hypermarket......I even saw non-halal sign like the ones in Tesco bwhahahahah!

6. Ok here's where I came in......I was some undercover agent working on this bizarre case. I was already in the hypermarket and saw the girl screaming for help, running towards me. I saw the butcher behind her. I told her to get down, and I shot the butcher by the head.....yeah I got a gun babe.

7. The butcher dead. The girl hysterical. She continue to ran out from the hypermarket despite what happened. I chased her. My men were already outside. They grabbed her and forced her inside a car. I wonder which co-ops Im working for would use such brutality.

8. Butcher aint dead. He slaughter his way out from the hypermarket, weilding his almighty butcher knives and managed to slash a few of my men on the way out too.

9. He got into a van, getting ready to escape. I shot the van's fuel cap bullet-time style. The van exploded but the butcher managed to jump out of the van before the flames consume him.

10. He was waiving his knives towards me, I shot him in the abdomen, chest and head. He collapsed.

11. Then I saw the angry pedestrians running towards the butcher's body, ripping it apart like a broken ragdoll. There's one pedestrian who even rip out the butcher's arm, peel off the flesh.....only the bone remained. The next thing I saw he was whacking the butcher's head with the arm bone LOL! The the butcher's face got ripped apart, saw people stomping his brains and poof!

I woke up.